PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I think you pretty much nailed the "face-cam vlogger" right on the tip of the nail.
It saddens me when people like yourself, who will spend weeks/months on an animation, get not even half the views that some dickhead making a retard of himself playing happy wheels does.

For any PewDiePie fan out there, go watch some "machinima" or some "animation" and realize that this "vlogger" fad is just a cheap ass way at making money through doing FUCK ALL but sit in your house playing games.

As for the animation, thought the anim's were suitable for the style of the humour you were going for, also fitted the idiotic-ness of vloggers too.
Anything else, I'm not going to be negative on because I 100% agree with everything in this video!

Keep making anim's dude, your skill way surpasses all vloggers and any butthurt fans protecting them/him!

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Awesome, i want a download link for that song though >=(

Route 1 Route 1

awesome stuff ! great idea too !

To the Ends of the Earth To the Ends of the Earth

Epic stuff! Is it alright if I use this in a machinima I'm producing?
Seriously, I've got a perfect scene for this :)

Was struggling to find it, and have been searching for ages, then bam! Exactly what I needed :P

Thankyou!

josielemmings responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! Yes you can use it.

Swampadelic Boogaloo Swampadelic Boogaloo

Holy shit! This piece is full of flavor and excitement! The minute I listened I was drawn in by the epicness of this!
Are those sax solo's played for real? Because they sure sound it!

With your permission, I will be using this for an opening to a video I will be doing!
Thankyou for providing me with an epic tune!

Gedab responds:

No problem man, I am glad you liked it!

Monster Yeti Monster Yeti

Holy shit.... that shit was so good my Adobe plugin crashed!
Epic drum n bass skills there dude, can't really point out any flaws!
This will be playing on my phone for a long time xD