PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I think you pretty much nailed the "face-cam vlogger" right on the tip of the nail.
It saddens me when people like yourself, who will spend weeks/months on an animation, get not even half the views that some dickhead making a retard of himself playing happy wheels does.

For any PewDiePie fan out there, go watch some "machinima" or some "animation" and realize that this "vlogger" fad is just a cheap ass way at making money through doing FUCK ALL but sit in your house playing games.

As for the animation, thought the anim's were suitable for the style of the humour you were going for, also fitted the idiotic-ness of vloggers too.
Anything else, I'm not going to be negative on because I 100% agree with everything in this video!

Keep making anim's dude, your skill way surpasses all vloggers and any butthurt fans protecting them/him!

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Awesome, i want a download link for that song though >=(

Route 1 Route 1

awesome stuff ! great idea too !

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Great stuff man ! the animation style was fantastic ! I hope you do go ahead with a pokemon series, yes it may have been done before but with this animation style and humour it will no doubt become a hit ! Great job i rate you 0.0 5 motherfucking stars !

p.s love your dark souls flash !

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! So far this is my favorite flash I made, so I'll most likely be doing another Pokemon animation soon.

P0RTAL P0RTAL

I like the animation, now show me a full animation.

Mario Battle Bros. ep 5.2 Mario Battle Bros. ep 5.2

rip off ?

by saying "just tell me the part and next time I won't do it again..." your saying you think your own stuff is a rip off =/ imo you need to zoon your cam out, sprite looks better at a distant. Animation was solid enough not enough room in the shot to enjoy it ^^

Goblin Invasion Goblin Invasion

Wasnt sure, but then lol'ed !

Wasnt sure where this was heading for the first few scenes but then a really got into the gags, very monty python-esk. God bless you sir ! and the Queen ! HUZZAH !

p.s The simplestic animation style worked very well with the humour. Make more in this style !

maxvm responds:

I suppose this is similar to the French castle scene in the Quest for the Holy Grail...

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Awesome man xD

Great job man, big fan of your other stuff too ! not that many good tf2 animations out there, keep it up !

Demigods Demigods

Original and stylish !

The drawing style was very original and flowed very nice. Music was well chosen and fit the battle very well, i give you an 8/10, good job man !

Would love to see a series out of this, would like to see the siblings in a fight aswell !

Sonic adventure2 in 4 min Sonic adventure2 in 4 min

Amazingly Funny!

Rofl i saw this ages ago but only decided to review it today. So funny, me and my friends were on the floor laughing. Especially Knuckles voice and the incredibly fast talking! Brilliant!